What is Income Protection?
It makes sense to insure your home, your car and your family against the unexpected.
But what about your income?
What if you were to suffer an accident or long-term illness that prevented you from earning a living?
Income Protection is designed to provide you with an alternative income if you suffer an illness or injury, which prevents you from working.
It’s different from Health insurance – it’s insurance for daily living. When illness or injury leave you unable to work you need the financial security of a product that keeps you on top of the bills that matter: mortgage payments, car loans, food bills, rent and more.
After all, your income pays for everything. Income protection helps take care of your financial needs while you are focusing on recovery at a time when money worries should be the last thing on your mind.
Do You Need It?
- Are you self-employed with no source of income if you can’t work?
- Does your employer only pay sick pay for a limited time?
- Do you have loved ones that depend on you and your income?
- Do you want to have your pension contributions paid in the event of being unable to work through injury or illness?
The cost of your income protection policy will depend on your age, income, health, occupation and the level of benefits chosen. At One Life Insure we will search the Irish market to provide you with the best possible income protection plan at the best possible premium.
- Pays you a regular income replacing up to 75% of your earned income.
- Premiums on your plan can qualify for tax relief of up to 40%.
- Cover available up to age seventy.
- Premium waiver- you will not pay for your cover while in receipt of benefit.
- Premiums can be fixed.
- Indexation available to protect against inflation.
- Non-smoker discount.