The following are a number of key issues that are relevant to investment choice:
- Client’s financial aims and objectives
- Savings/investment period: short-term, medium-term, long-term. What amount of cash would you need to cover unexpected emergencies?
- Level of risk/Client attitude to risk: 100% capital security, medium level risk with the chance of earning an above average return, high risk with no upside or downside on the return or ultimate value of the initial investment e.g. stock market investments.
- Taxation implications: what is the most tax efficient choice?
Saving and investing is all about making your money work as hard as possible for you. There are a number of factors to consider when considering where best to place you money:
- How long are you investing for?
- Do you need access to your money?
- What level of risk are you prepared to tolerate in order to aim to achieve a better return on your money?
- Management fees and charges.
At One Life we work with you to establish which types of savings and investment plans are suitable for you and to advise you on a range of products from our partners:
- Best deposit and term savings accounts
- Education savings plans
- Equity based savings plans with instant access to your funds if you wish to withdraw them.
We also have an agreement with a leading provider of capital guaranteed investment bonds which allow you to have exposure to stock market gains without the risk of losing your initial capital.
As experienced Financial Brokers, we specialise in the saving and investment market, establishing investment solutions, we are capable of dealing with very complex investment related issues.
We help you to identify and understand your attitude to risk so that we can ensure that we recommend solutions that are appropriate to you. We can analyse your existing saving and investments to ensure they are appropiate to meet your attitude to risk, identify any investment improvements or cost saving opportunities that may exist.
We research the market to identify the best and most cost effective product to meet your needs and then ensure you receive the best terms possible.
Warning: The value of your investment may go down as well as up. Past performance is not a reliable guide to future performance. The returns are based on an investment in the funds and do not represent the returns achieved by individual policies linked to the funds. Benefits may be affected by changes in currency exchange rates.